Wilson FLEX-4 4' Flexible Fiberglass Antenna
Flexible fiberglass whip with "tunable tip" that allows for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency.
Patterned after the proven performance of the Wilson FGT fiberglass antennas, the Wilson Flex antenna out performs all similar types of top loaded flex fiberglass antennas. It is designed specifically for the CB user requiring an antenna that will take the rigorous vibrations from a truck, handle rugged use, the extreme changes in cold weather, and still perform well.
Wilson uses larger 22 gauge silver plated wire to provide more efficient operation on small diameter forms. A special weather resistant rubberized cover is used to maintain flexibility. The tapered 1/4" fiberglass rod is more expensive to use, but offers the durability that is required from this type of flexable antenna. With the tunable tip, and the exclusive matching lead, you can easily tune the Wilson Flex for a low SWR. The Wilson Flex antenna is available in both 3' and 4' sizes.
- 200 Watt antenna whip
- 1/4" Diameter tapered fiberglass construction
- Chromed brass ferrule & standard 3/8" x 24 threads
- Exclusive dark gray color
- Design incorporates 22 gauge "silver plated" wire to provide higher efficiency
- The "tunable tip" allows for fine tuing SWR resonant frequency
- Unique ground lead to help insure reduced static and ignition interference
- Static reducing weather cap