A-1 Telecom supplies wholesale products to retail establishments, E-commerce, and Catalog businesses who engage in re-sellingmerchandise. In order to protect our dealers and pricing, new accounts are required to submit a valid resale permit and businesslicense. All accounts will be required to submit a completed dealer application and applicable credit forms. Pricing will bepresented once we receive required documentation.
Terms and Conditions
- All orders shall be shipped COD, Credit Card or Net(authorized accounts only) via Fedex, UPS, or USPS.
- All international credit cards will be charged a 2% fee of the total value of order.
- Company checks shall be accepted, based on prior approval with A-1 Telecom Inc. credit department and company checkorders can be shipped via Fedex or UPS.
- New customers wanting to use a company check must do business with A-1 Telecom Inc. for a period of 45 days prior to checkapproval and a check acceptance application must be on file with the credit department.
- A-1 Telecom Inc. is a wholesale distributor only. Tax I.D. is required to purchase.
- A-1 Telecom Inc. reserves the right to refuse shipment to un-qualified customers.
- Any exceptions to our policies or procedures will be on a per incident basis only and does not constitute a change of policies orprocedures.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- All orders shall be shipped freight collect.
- Any order shipped by truck line shall have freight charges arranged prior to shipment.
- All packages should be inspected for damage prior to acceptance. If damage occurs, report to driver immediately.
- If damage is discovered after the driver has left, contact the delivering agent at once for an inspection. Save all original packing,including packaging and all materials.
- Actual shipping costs are calculated after order is packed. Final total will be updated in order history.
- If you use your shipping account number, you are still charged our handling fee and insurance costs.
- All returns to A1 Telecom require a return authorization number and shall be recieved at A-1 Telecom within 15 days of it’s issuance.
- The return authorization number must be legible on the outside of the package. No product shall be accepted unless the original package is wrapped or boxed. DO NOT WRITE ON PRODUCT BOX.
- Returns without an authorization number shall be refused and returned to the shipper.
- When calling for a return authorization number, you must give the number and date of your invoice.
- All returns shall be returned freight prepaid. A1 Telecom shall refuse shipment of all returns sent COD.
- All returns will be credited back to customer account. Any customer who would like a refund back to a credit card will incur a 3% convenience fee plus $3.50.
- All new merchandise returned shall be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Any merchandise returned to A1 Telecom that is NOT DOA is subject to restocking fees.
- All DOA product shall be exchanged or repaired by A1 Telecom for a period of 30 days from the date of invoice, unless warranty by the manufacturer prevails. Exchange warranty depends on stock availability. A1 Telecom shall not substitute product on an exchange unless authorized to do so by the customer.
- A1 Telecom reserves the right to refuse warranty if the product(s) show signs of tampering, misuse, abuse, cut wires, or anymissing items or packing, or charged for any missing items.
- Defective product shall not be replaced until merchandise is returned to A1 Telecom with the reason for the defect.
- Some products offer no warranty (including DOA) such as 10 meter radios, closeout sales, or specially priced items. Please check warranty before purchasing any product.
- Some products are to be returned to the manufacturer or authorized warranty facility only (such as 10 meter).
- Freight charges on refused shipments shall be charged back to the consignee, plus a $20.00 handling charge.
- Shipments returned a 2nd time shall require prepaying for future shipments.
- On WILL CALL shipments and shipments where the delivering agent claims delivery could not be made on three(3) attempts,the customer must get any relief from the delivering agent.
- Any check returned to A1 Telecom due to insucient funds shall be charged $25.00 for service charges and processing fees.
- No other orders will be released for shipment until the check has cleared the bank or been replaced with a certied check.
- If the NSF check is processed through the bank a second time and it fails to clear, service charges will be doubled.
- If A1 Telecom receives more than 1 NSF check in any 12 month period, the account will automatically be changed to COD ormoney order only.
- ANY NSF CHECK MUST BE CLEARED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS OF NOTIFICATION OR A 2% PENALTY BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF THECHECK SHALL BE CHARGED. ANY NSF CHECK RUNNING OVER 30 DAYS SHALL BE TURNED OVER FOR COLLECTION AND ALLLEGAL EXPENSES WHICH MAY OCCUR BECOME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CHECK WRITER.
- Use our toll free number for ordering (800)238-1786 or (269)683-3870 for information or administration
- Fax lines are open 24 hours. The number to fax orders is (269)683-0937
- Orders can be placed via our website at: www.a1telecom.com. You must have an authorized account for this option
- Operating hours are Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time
- Please use the forgotten password link on our web portal at http://www.a1telecom.com/theshop/customer/account/login. Ifthat does not work, please contact your sales rep or send an email to email@example.com with your account number andemail address
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You canchoose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We usethe information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you,improving our store, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a conrmation when you opene-mail from A-1 Telecom if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received fromother companies, in an eort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- These policies supersede policies appearing on all other A-1 Telecom literature. For all prices and products, A-1 Telecomreserves the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographicalerrors in advertisements. A-1 Telecom is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time withoutnotice.
- All Images, catalogs and descriptions supplied by A-1 Telecom including images on websites and e-mails are exclusive propertyof A-1 Telecom. A-1 Telecom reserves the right to all images supplied in any media form. Dealers are authorized to use theimages and product descriptions provided by A-1 Telecom for the purpose of selling product purchased from A-1 Telecom. Noother use of images or descriptions are permitted and shall be considered a breech of agreement. Dealer agrees to remove ordestroy any art or media deemed in violation of this agreement.