Wilson FGT Series Fiberglass Antenna-Red-4 Foot
Wilson's "tunable tip" allows for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency.
Testing the popular fiberglass antennas showed some brands insert losses, like a dummy load, to make their antenna look good on the SWR meter, but sacrificed most of the power gain.
Wilson designed the Silver Load, with its exclusive impedance matching transformer, to give good SWR without sacrificing power gain. Additionally, using spaced windings on the top load to eliminate the dielectric losses, and silver plated wire for maximum radiation, Wilson has the best performing fiberglass antenna available.
- 3/8" Diameter fiberglass construction
- Standard 3/8" x 24 chromed brass ferrule
- Fully linear top loaded maximum transfer of power
- Design incorporates an 18 guage "silver plated" copper wire to provide higher efficiency
- Antenna has unique ground lead to help insure reduced static ignition interference
- Static reducing weather cap